Are you wondering if you can make profit with Virtual Reality in your bowling center? This 30 second video and post will shed some light on that for sure.
We made this for Bowling Center Owners and Managers who are looking for a hot new attraction to add to their centers. If you’re looking for more details, read on…
Why Bowling Centers
VR Arcades are going to be popping up all over the United States in the next 2-36 months and Bowling Centers are perfectly suited to lead the charge.
- You’re already a pillar in the community
- You’ve got tons of customers of all ages coming to your center
- Bowling is synonymous with FUN
- You likely have some square footage that could be earning you more profit
As the video shows, it is our job to make it super easy for you to open and profit from your own Virtual Reality Arcade. Here are some of the things you’ll need to know:
About the VR Arcade
- Most installations are between 3-6 booths
- A booth is typically between 8′ x 8′ and 10′ x 10′. A booth includes the VR hardware, software, a TV and a couch (couch not included in our offering)
- Booths do not need to be right next to each other. So one can be here, one can be over there and another can be by the bar (or whatever)
- People enjoy watching their friends experience VR almost as much as much as doing it themselves
- We offer over 60 gaming experiences and handle all of the licensing
- Our software automates many of the processes for you
- You’ll love our “business in a box” offering where we give you a turnkey solution
- We are private label VR so we can promote your company, not ours
- You can own and operate your very own branded 3 booth VR Arcade for under $20,000 down and $600.00 a month (we offer financing too)
- With a 20% utilization a 3 booth VR arcade will bring in over $7500 per month
VR is no longer the NEXT big thing. It is the NOW big thing. If you’re ready to learn even more about this exciting opportunity to be ahead of the curve, reach out to us via EMAIL.