Sometimes it just makes more sense to DIY, or Do It Yourself.
We have a ton of experience setting up VR Arcades that we want to share with you. As much as we want you to take us up on our “VR Arcade Business in a Box” offering, we noticed there are other technologically savvy people who either love the challenge, like getting their hands on the hottest technology or both. If your facility has some smart techs who have a bunch of time, maybe our “Business in a box” Offering isn’t for you. Maybe this Assisted DIY option is exactly what you need.
We make DIY easy
This plan is exactly what the name entails. We give you the playbook to set up and operate your own branded VR Arcade. Our playbook is mostly automated and a combination of audio, video and written material that is available through an online portal. You can always reach us via phone, text or e-mail to discuss any challenges. Here are the modules you’ll be guided through:
- Space planning and design. We will share our best practices on this during a webinar and we expect to spend some time with you on the phone to discuss your specific space.
- Hardware – When it comes to hardware for Virtual Reality, you need the “goggles” and the high end gaming computers. We give you recommendations for how to procure both. Then we give specific directions on how to configure the computers so they are ready for gaming.
- This step is when we add our proprietary VR Arcade Management Software. This software helps you run your arcade, gives you very useful information and keeps you compliant by handling the game Licensing fees.
- At this point you are ready for the Installation process. We provide step by step instructions on how to install your gaming booths for optimized play.
- Our Training portal shares best practices to help you with all of the above and to create operational efficiencies and plenty of ideas on marketing your new VR Arcade.
- Once everything is up and running, we will share ideas on Game Selection to make sure your customers have a wonderful experience.
- Finally, you will have access to some of the brightest minds in the VR Arcade community through our support offerings.
Why this may be best for your facility
This guided process will save your techs a minimum of 30 hours of research and mistake making. If they follow it correctly, it will assure that they will have your system up and running on the first try. The less time it takes them to setup, the faster you will be profiting from your new attraction.
This option includes the opportunity to join our PLVR Club and a subscription to our software.
If you’re wondering what all is included in our full service option, check out our Business in a Box solution.
If you want to read less and talk more, Contact Us.